Special Moments Between Brides and Their Dads | Aisledash


It’s been a big week here at Merci New York! I had the pleasure of writing for The Plaza’s June newsletter, there was our lovely styling spread on The Wedding Chicks, our friends at Crave NYC wrote a wonderful interview story on our services, and somehow the shoe mega-retailer Piperlime counted Merci New York among their favorite wedding blogs. Wow. To put it lightly, I’m more than humbled by all the love!Special Moments Between Brides and Their Dads | Aisledash But, speaking of love, there’s one little piece of press that really hit my heart this week. This Sunday, June 20th {which happens to be our two-year wedding anniversary!}, is also Father’s Day. In honor of dads and their daughters, the editors of Aisledash have compiled some really touching moments between brides and their dads, and I am just over the moon that they selected a moment my dad and I shared during our Father-Daughter dance. My dad means the world to me, and as I am sure many of you can relate, no matter how “grown-up” I actually am, I will always feel like his little girl.
So mosey on over to Aisledash and take a peek at all the great pictures and sweet daddy-daughter stories; they’re sure to put a tear in your eye. And then come on back over here… We’d love to hear the special moments you plan to share with your dad on your wedding day {or about the memories you already have}! Happy weekend!
xx,
Jacqueline

Wedding day photo with my dad, courtesy Barnaby Draper Studios

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: It's All About Those Special Moments

It's all in the moment! Editors talk about the special moments captured in Your Shot photos.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/your-shot/custom-cover-home

Title: Pomerian & Family Special Moments 2010

Enjoying my family and friends.







0 comments:

Post a Comment